CAMDEN, N.J. (Legal Newsline) – A bi-state commission between New York and New Jersey is seeking to stop New Jersey from withdrawing from it.
- Virginia attorney general announces $63 million recovery from 11 banks in fraud case
- Counsel in StarKist class action could earn up to $4 million for settlement
- Texas GOP senators seeking applicants for federal judicial vacancies
- GE Healthcare Inc. pays feds $30 million
- Lawsuit lending bill shot down in Illinois
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.