- Opioid lawsuits should proceed, magistrate tells MDL judge
- California court rules fired seminary dean's breach of contract claim can proceed
- Facing complaints of excessive fees, Texas counties release billing records of their opioid lawyers for free
- California court upholds judgment in wrongful death suit against YMCA over AED usage
- Alabama Supreme Court reverses $20 million malpractice award, orders new trial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Legal Newsline. You can unsubscribe at any time.