HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (Legal Newsline) - Bottle rockets, a man's anus and a fraternity party has resulted in a lawsuit.
A man is suing Alpha Tau Omega after he was injured at a frat party. Travis Hughes, another man at the party, was also named as a defendant in the suit.
On May 1, 2011, at about 1:30 a.m., the fraternity was having a house party both Louis Helmberg and Hughes were attending, according to a complaint filed Jan. 23 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Helmberg claims Hughes became intoxicated and while attempting to "shoot bottle rockets out of his anus on the ATO deck."
When doing so, Hughes startled Helmberg, who then jumped back and fell off of the deck of the fraternity house and was injured, according to the suit.
To view the entire article, visit the West Virginia Record.
- Five Pawns sued over allegedly false claims about e-liquid products
- New Jersey residents claim ticket sellers violated New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- South Carolina SC allows class action against car dealers for allegedly unfair closing fees
- Pelvic mesh MDL ‘most complicated MDL in history,’ plaintiff attorney says
- California woman alleges HelloFlo charged for continuous service without consent
- California man claims NAC Marketing charged him for continuous services without consent
- California man alleges M.D. Science Lab's Max Load product does not work
- Drug companies say City of Chicago’s revised complaint ‘still fails,’ seek dismissal
- Caldwell’s TV endorsers are paid millions, state records show
- Metagenics Inc. sued over claims its products cannot be classified as 'medical food'