The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) recently implemented a labor policy "scorecard" for the 112th Congress on its labor website, WorkplaceChoice.org, earlier this year. CEI experts update the scorecard after each congressional vote on a workers' rights issue.
In the House of Representatives, 159 Members earned 100 percent pro-worker scores as of Labor Day 2011.
CEI will host a ceremony on Wednesday to recognize pro-worker members of Congress for their work in advancing sensible labor policies in Washington.
- EEOC settles for $50,000 with Randstad over disability discrimination allegations
- New Jersey solicits outside counsel, becomes fourth state to sue Volkswagen
- Cohen Milstein law firm could see sizable returns if New Hampshire investigation into opioid makers proceeds
- Minn. SC extends time for whistleblowers to file suit; Attorney says other questions unanswered
- Federal judge allows Pa. AG’s case alleging illegal payday loan scheme to move forward
- New Jersey man alleges Angie's List manipulates results
- California woman blames data breach on Web.com Group
- South Dakota customer alleges Seagate sold defective hard drives
- Investor alleges Cigna violated Securities Exchange Act
- Washington attorney general comments on Arlene's Flowers Supreme Court case