The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) recently implemented a labor policy "scorecard" for the 112th Congress on its labor website, WorkplaceChoice.org, earlier this year. CEI experts update the scorecard after each congressional vote on a workers' rights issue.
In the House of Representatives, 159 Members earned 100 percent pro-worker scores as of Labor Day 2011.
CEI will host a ceremony on Wednesday to recognize pro-worker members of Congress for their work in advancing sensible labor policies in Washington.
- Calif. jury awards $4.5 million to plaintiff in case against hip implant maker
- MDL panel decides to consolidate Lumber Liquidators class actions
- MDL established for Anthem data breach class actions
- One class action against AAMCO dismissed, under mediation while another remains
- La. AG's antitrust suit against Pfizer relying on private attorneys, campaign donors
- N.M. AG defends decision to pursue nursing service providers, use outside counsel
- N.J. lawmakers argue role of AG is ‘important’ one, needs to be elected
- Software company claims Microsoft continues to infringe on ‘out-of-band’ patents
- Miss. SC denies utility’s request for rehearing on refund ruling
- Goodlatte’s Innovation Act passes House committee, with some tweaks