The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) recently implemented a labor policy "scorecard" for the 112th Congress on its labor website, WorkplaceChoice.org, earlier this year. CEI experts update the scorecard after each congressional vote on a workers' rights issue.
In the House of Representatives, 159 Members earned 100 percent pro-worker scores as of Labor Day 2011.
CEI will host a ceremony on Wednesday to recognize pro-worker members of Congress for their work in advancing sensible labor policies in Washington.
- Five Pawns sued over allegedly false claims about e-liquid products
- New Jersey residents claim ticket sellers violated New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- South Carolina SC allows class action against car dealers for allegedly unfair closing fees
- Pelvic mesh MDL ‘most complicated MDL in history,’ plaintiff attorney says
- California woman alleges HelloFlo charged for continuous service without consent
- California man claims NAC Marketing charged him for continuous services without consent
- California man alleges M.D. Science Lab's Max Load product does not work
- Drug companies say City of Chicago’s revised complaint ‘still fails,’ seek dismissal
- Caldwell’s TV endorsers are paid millions, state records show
- Metagenics Inc. sued over claims its products cannot be classified as 'medical food'