CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Legal Newsline) - Our America, a super PAC based in North Carolina, has announced that it has purchased a number of billboards highlighting what it says are U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan's continued refusals to back up her Obamacare promises.
"On more than 20 occasions, Sen. Hagan has stated that she will protect the rights of citizens to keep their health plan and to see the doctors of their choice," Allison Milbridge, a spokesperson for Our America, said in a March 28 press release.
"However, her actions have failed to live up to her words. On numerous occasions, she has had the opportunity to vote to remove onerous aspects from Obamacare and has yet to do so."
The billboards, as well as other planned media, will illustrate Hagan's unwillingness to part ways with the liberal leadership of the Senate that appears that continues to support Obamacare to the bitter end, despite its adverse consequences to the American people, the press release states.
"The people of North Carolina have a right to know that Kay Hagan has lied repeatedly to them and that her failure to act will have dire consequences," said Milbridge.
Our America is working in several different states with a goal of returning Republican majority to the Senate.
From Legal Newsline: Reach David Yates at email@example.com
- Calif. jury awards $4.5 million to plaintiff in case against hip implant maker
- MDL panel decides to consolidate Lumber Liquidators class actions
- MDL established for Anthem data breach class actions
- One class action against AAMCO dismissed, under mediation while another remains
- La. AG's antitrust suit against Pfizer relying on private attorneys, campaign donors
- N.M. AG defends decision to pursue nursing service providers, use outside counsel
- N.J. lawmakers argue role of AG is ‘important’ one, needs to be elected
- Software company claims Microsoft continues to infringe on ‘out-of-band’ patents
- Miss. SC denies utility’s request for rehearing on refund ruling
- Goodlatte’s Innovation Act passes House committee, with some tweaks