CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Legal Newsline) - Our America, a super PAC based in North Carolina, has announced that it has purchased a number of billboards highlighting what it says are U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan's continued refusals to back up her Obamacare promises.
"On more than 20 occasions, Sen. Hagan has stated that she will protect the rights of citizens to keep their health plan and to see the doctors of their choice," Allison Milbridge, a spokesperson for Our America, said in a March 28 press release.
"However, her actions have failed to live up to her words. On numerous occasions, she has had the opportunity to vote to remove onerous aspects from Obamacare and has yet to do so."
The billboards, as well as other planned media, will illustrate Hagan's unwillingness to part ways with the liberal leadership of the Senate that appears that continues to support Obamacare to the bitter end, despite its adverse consequences to the American people, the press release states.
"The people of North Carolina have a right to know that Kay Hagan has lied repeatedly to them and that her failure to act will have dire consequences," said Milbridge.
Our America is working in several different states with a goal of returning Republican majority to the Senate.
From Legal Newsline: Reach David Yates at email@example.com
- Global Virus Network: Measles infection growing in U.S.
- Federal lawmakers to participate in online discussion of patent reform bills
- Texas attorney general seeks injunction against new EPA water rule
- Massachusetts seeks accurate, fair use of personal data
- Investor sues Chrysler, alleging vehicle flaws means lower stock returns
- CFPB announces new rules to increase access to credit in underserved markets
- Google, Microsoft agree to end patent litigation
- Garlock seeking info from asbestos firms to boost racketeering claims
- Long-time Vermont AG says he won’t seek re-election
- Defendants say Kazakh brothers using U.S. courts to file dubious claims